Are you having issues with your current router services in your single office or multi office environment? Or maybe you are setting up a complete new IT environment, and want to be sure your physical and IT internet requirements are setup correctly. Call ASH NET today for a free consultation to identify your needs, and provide you a quote that will be tailored to those requirements. We will not sell you what you need!
ASHNET Managed Router Services offer router rental, installation, configuration, maintenance and management, with optional reporting services. Complemented with WAN connectivity and our 24/7 monitoring services, we guarantee end-to-end service performance.
ASH NET provide full internet and network service to Auckland businesses. So we know what we are doing in all capacities as relevant to your Managed Router services, and all other applicable systems and services. If your company has branches elsewhere we can look after your router services in all locations, utilizing our remote monitoring and support provisions.
Unified communication licences – If your business requires on-net voice communication, ask our team about our optional unified communication licences.
Reporting, design and configuration services – ASH NET offers an optional reporting service, router design, deployment, ongoing configuration and full project management services.
Cisco network management tools – ASH NET router management services use HP NNMi monitoring system and Cisco network management tools, and 4-level Quality of Service (QoS) scheme for MPLS WAN connectivity.
ISO standards compliance – Our proactive monitoring standards are compliant with ISO 27001 Certified Network Operation Center (NOC)
Cisco Routers – All routers are Cisco Router Series, 800, 1900, 2900 or 3900 series.
Speed and redundancy – all Managed Router services are designed with speed and redundancy in the forefront of our minds.
Local people, local support – As we are Auckland based, with global knowledge, you can be assured you are receiving local support. That support is available 24/, local Auckland time. So no more calling offshore companies who may only respond to your query with an email that states they will get back to you in 24 hours (or more) when you have issues.
24/7 monitoring – We understand the importance of routers operating without any disconnection issues, and the adverse effects to your business if your routers are not monitored and managed. We totally get that your business will be halted without internet connection 24/7, and your profits will also be reduced until you are up and running again. Our secure and efficient monitoring systems assures us and you, that we are usually aware in advance of any impending issue. Or if there is an immediate problem affecting your routers. So our monitoring services will often know about the issue before you do. With our team of experts always on tap, we can resolve any issues as soon as they arise. This provides you and your staff peace of mind that your systems are looked after 24/7, so you can get on with running your business!
An example of a two office setup may be configured as identified in the following diagram. As every company is unique and has different requirements, we will not make any decisions about those needs until we speak with you. We then perform a free consultation before we design a potential managed router solution, to quote on options that are tailored to suit your company’s needs.
Call 0800 ASH NET today to chat with someone who listens! Our fully trained expert will tell you in plain English what you need for both now and the future (and why), without the ‘hard-sell’ of extra equipment and services that don’t suit those requirements.
- Free onsite consultation – to find out what you need for your current situation and future growth
- Various options are available – we don’t sell you what you don’t need
- Router hardware rental, monitoring and maintenance
- Speed and redundancy - all Managed Router services are designed with speed and redundancy in the forefront
- Cisco routers - All routers are Cisco Router Series, 800, 1900, 2900 or 3900 series
- Optional security licenses are available for IPSec connections
- Optional unified communication licenses to deliver on-net voice communication
- 4-level Quality of Service (QoS) scheme for MPLS WAN connectivity
- Proactive network monitoring by ISO 27001 Certified Network Operation Center (NOC)
- Router management via HP NNMi monitoring system and Cisco network management tools
- Optional router reporting service
- Router design, deployment, ongoing configuration and project management
- Auckland based – local people with global knowledge
- 24/7 support locally New Zealand time
Contact us by email or phone to discuss more about how we can provide Managed Router Services that will streamline and increase the efficiency of your business.